Drop/Add Forms – To drop or add classes

Address and/or Name ChangeTo update or correct personal information

Major Revision – To change a major or add a second major

Petition for Reinstatement – Petition for readmission after being academically dismissed from Rhodes State

Petition to Graduate – Petition to graduate from Rhodes State College

Reactivation – For a previous student that attended Rhodes State or Lima Technical College and received grades, and has been 3 or more consecutive quarters since attendance

Residency - Must be completed by students with out-of-state status