Returning to Rhodes State College

There are many reasons why students might have to put their education on hold. Academic advisors are here to help students return to Rhodes State College simply and successfully. When returning to Rhodes State College after time away, there are a few processes which might be necessary for a student to get resume coursework. Listed below are paths for former students to be readmitted to Rhodes State. Please review the options and select the process that applies to your specific situation. If you have any questions, please call the Advising Office at 419-995-8400.

Students who have applied to Rhodes within the past three semesters are able to resume coursework, by contacting the Advising Office and scheduling an advising appointment. Make sure to let the office know when your last semester of attendance occurred.

Students who have been academically dismissed from the College may, after one semester of separation, petition the Vice President for Academic Affairs for readmission using a
Petition for Reinstatement Form. Petitions must be received in the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs at least two weeks prior to the start of the expected semester of return. Students wishing to be reinstated should start by meeting with an advisor in the Office of Advising and Counseling to determine the best course of action.

Students who have applied to Rhodes State College over two years prior to the term they wish to return, but have not received grades from the college must re-apply to the college. Students can begin the application process by clicking here.