Transcript Request Form

An official copy of the student's record is issued to the student, prospective employers, or other institutions only upon request or authorization of the student. Transcript requests will be processed once payment is received. Please allow 5 business days for processing. To view complete information and get the request form, click here.

Graduation Fee

A non-refundable graduation fee is charged to all students receiving a degree. This fee is payable to the Business Office with the student's graduation petition.
View complete information for graduating under semesters and get the petition to graduate.

Request for New Diploma

A non-refundable fee of $50 is charged to any graduate who wishes to replace a damaged, lost or destroyed diploma.  To view complete information and get the diploma reorder form, click here.

Veterans Education Benefits Certification Form

Any students who are eligible for the GI Bill and wish to receive veteran’s education benefits must complete the certification form each term.  To view complete information and get the certification form, click here.